This booklet written by Professor David D' Mello, Ph.D. is an effort to highlight some of the interesting aspects of the Baha'i Faith as is taught or known to us. In this booklet we will discuss some important aspects of Baha'ism that every individual who is a Baha’i, or is interested in the Baha'i faith should know. This booklet contains many questions and is answered appropriately in brief, in order to do justice to the questions. Readers are requested to read the full booklet and ponder over it and investigate more about the Baha'i faith and find the truth.
Published in Books
Latest from Super User
- A historical glance at the murder of Amir the great and the assassination of king Naseruddin
- A glance at the election of the leadership council of the Baha’is in Heifa, occupied lands of Palestine
- Baha'u'llah's senile ramblings: The tablet of O Creator of all creation
- Why did Baha’ism turn to the education domain in Qajar sovereignty and Pahlavi regime?
- The Baha’i feast of fasting: The ignorance of the universal house of justice or the paltriness of the issue